July 13, 2012

Crazy....or Brilliant???

The kids are going to Bakersfield to spend a whole week with Pop and Nonie. 
They will be attending Vacation Bible School...
and they will be accompanied by their 4 other cousins
Nonie and Pop will be watching 6 kids by themselves and taking them to Vacation Bible School for a full week.
...
So, it crazy that I prepacked all their clothes....or brilliant?
Mason's completed suitcase 
The grab-and-go method
I prepacked a day outfit and a Pajama outfit
I also included one bag with extra undies and socks and one bag with extra outfits
I also included a bag for swim suits, bag for sunscreen, shoe bag & bags for their medications. 
Mason's day outfit bags include her coordinating bow! 
...
So...thoughts....crazy or brilliant?
I am also sending the kid's hamper and giving them instructions to put all their clothes in the hamper when finished, so that I can get them all home and wash once their fun week is complete.